The Law Offices of Peter Stanwyck represents business clients who are themselves in internet related businesses or are clients with business requirements or disputes involving internet issues.
● We draft terms and conditions and privacy policies tailored to the specific needs of our clients’ website.
● We assist clients in negotiating and drafting web development and IT contracts.
● We handle domain name disputes as well as issues related to the registration of domain names.
● We advise clients, draft documents and handle disputes pertaining to trademark, copyright confidentiality,
intellectual property and trade secrets.
● We advise on privacy and defamation related issues.
● Internet businesses have many of the same general legal issues all businesses face:
Employees and Independent Contractors: LINK
Commercial Leases: LINK
Intellectual Property LINK
Contracts and Agreements LINK
Entity Formation: LINK
Internet Attorney – Web Lawyer. Representing business clients with legal needs related to the internet. Oakland Lawyer, California Internet Attorney, San Francisco Bay Area Internet Lawyer
Peter Stanwyck, Oakland lawyer and small business attorney represents small and medium sized businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area, Alameda County, Contra Costa County, San Mateo County, Santa Clara County, Marin CountySan Francisco, Berkeley, Hayward, Fremont, Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Pleasanton Castro Valley, El Cerrito